lol pretty much. I can be harsh but I watch a lot of trash and can see the good in most offerings that aren't instantly shoving an agenda down my throat. I don't need youtube to justify liking or disliking something.Yep. The current process is:
1. s*** on the announcement of a new film
2. s*** on the leaked storyline
3. s*** on the casting. Repeat every time there's a new announcement.
4. s*** on the trailer
5. s*** on the critics when their reviews come out regardless of whether or not they liked it
6. Stream a s*** copy of the film instead of seeing it in the theaters.
7. Love the film
8. s*** on any earlier film from the same franchise because the new film is life.
ALRIGHT, EVERYONE! Just chill.
And I love every second of it.
But why do you love it?
So you love it because it makes you laugh?Once in a while, a work turns out to be so bad, it creates a disruption in the badness continuum and wraps right around to good. Rather than it unintentionally Breaking the Fourth Wall like usual, something about the specifics of the work in …tvtropes.org